Wednesday 14 October 2009

Paper Piecing

I have an announcement, it is with regret that after the end of October the Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog will close for good. Since this blog was started there has been a huge increase in the number of challenges out there and we appreciate that you can't participate in them all. With our particpant numbers dropping we now have more DT members than participants each week, and we took the difficult decision to call it a day.

The Design Team would like to thank you all for joining us when you could, and we hope to continue to see you participating in other challenges in Blog Land.

So on to this weeks challenge...

This week, we would like to see paper piecing on your ATCs.


Didi (Oct Guest DT)



Fran



Anesha

Andrea

Caz

Shary


Sue


5 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

awe, that's sad news. :( but I fully understand your reasons. Great inspiration from the DT this week. I haven't tried paper piecing thanks for the nudge.

Wishing the Team every success for the future. Happy crafting. Gez.xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah thats such sad news. :-((((
I love this challenge and all the DT Girls are so talented. Sorry to hear you are giving it up.
HAzelxoxo
Here is my ATC for this week.

Sammi said...

oooh... Gorgeous ATCs from the Design Team!! Love them!
Sad to hear you are closing soon :(
My ATC is Here
Sammi
xxx

Diana said...

Im soooooooooooooo sorry to hear this ...I have been watching for along time ..Maybe i should of done some of the challenges but I couldnt at the time ..
I dont know of any other ATC challenges ...for that reason you should reconsisder " smile"
Hugs Diana

Mette said...

Dear DT ladies

Firstly I want to say how sad I am that you are finishing but I do understand the reasoning.
Secondly I would like to thank all the DT ladies for your wonderful inspiration you have supplied over the times.
Thirdly I will say that I always do the challenges but at the moment Not able to post pics.

Wishing you all the best. Hugs, Mette