Wednesday 5 August 2009

Hey Presto!

This week as the theme suggests, we want you to create an ATC and then turn/incorporate it into something else.....a tag, bookmark, gift bag, card topper, project topper...the choice is entirely yours...

Take a look below and see what the DT have come up with this week.

Andrea

Fran

Leann


Lynn

Shary

Caz

I will be emailing all those of you who emailed me about joining the DT in the next couple of days, sorry it has taken me a while, but this week has been pretty chaotic.

Have fun with this weeks theme, and I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Super projects by the DT. Here is mine.. ANesha

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

Wonderful Project, i love your Challenge!
Hier is my Box
Thanks for looking
alexandra

Kristen H said...

Here is mine
Thanks for the fun challenge! This is my only Magnolia stamp, but I am definitely wanting more. I just got it a month ago and love playing with her. I don’t even know her name. I won her and she didn’t have any packaging and was not mounted. If anyone know her name, could you tell me what it is? Thanks.