Wednesday 15 April 2009

Recipe 1, 2, 3

Thank You to those of you who took part in the challenge last week. This week we have another recipe for you to follow. This time it's 1 ribbon, 2 flowers and 3 buttons. As always the only rules are that your ATC must measure 2.5 x 3.5 inches and although you can use any stamp or craft technique, the overall effect must remain cute.

We are also looking for someone to be our Guest Designer for the month of May, so if you would like to join us please put GD in the comments with a link to your ATC.


Hazel
Shary


Andrea
Maria

Fran
Caz

11 comments:

Kellie said...

As always DT's gorgeous and inspiring ATC's, love them all! You can find mine HERE.....
Take Care,
Kelx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Hi all, lovely job on all your ATC's here is mine
http://sueashspot.blogspot.com/2009/04/tilda-friends-atc.html
hugs
Sue

OH an GD would be fun xx

Diane.W. said...

Hello!!! I've come to join in the fun,lol!!!
Fab DT work.

My ATC is HERE TFL :o)x

Annie said...

Fabulous ATCs girls! I'm enjoying my spell of R&R and even getting to craft occasionally too. Keep up the good work and thanks to Caz and Andrea for keeping things going. hugs, annie x

Crafting Queen said...

Great examples with the DT. I finally got around to doing mine.
HereThanks for looking.

The Craft Bug said...

lovely atcs pop over to my blog l have left you something

nessy said...

fab theme ~wonderful ATC`s
here is my ATCthanks for looking
vanessa xx

pink rose said...

Fab theme!
I loved theme.
Here is my card.
http://pinkrosegarden.blogspot.com/2009/04/tilda-and-friends-atc-challenge_19.html

Kreativblog von Kesi said...

All cards are beautiful,here is my ATChttp://ke-si.blogspot.com/
greetings Ke-Si

Fredhøy - Gro said...

Great DT ATC's!
This week my ATC is bouncing with joy!GD

coldwaters2 said...

Love the DT ATCs very inspirational my entry is on my blog HERELorraine x