Wednesday 3 December 2008

Red and Green

This week the theme is Red and Green - not necessarily Christmas, but if you want to make an ATC with a Christmas theme that's ok with us! The sizes for your ATC are listed on the side bar together with direct links to the Design Team's blogs so you can read more about how they made their ATCs, and of course see their other fabulous creations. Don't forget, you can use any round faced characters on your ATC and please leave us a direct link to your creation so we can come and take a look.


Lynn


Shary



Andrea

Leann



Annie
Maria



Caz


7 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great ATC's by the DT. I had a go but not sure about it.
Mine is here

Crafting Diva said...

Hi I have added my atc to my blog I am sorry I missed a couple of challenges just been mad busy finishing of christmas card orders. Hope you like my atc for this week?

DillyDilly said...

Really enjoyed doing this one.My go is here

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Great DT examples. I made time for it this week! Here is my effort:-

http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2008/12/red-green-xmas-atc.html

nessy said...

great ATC `s
here is my ATC
thanks for looking
vanessa xx

Amy xx said...

Hiya

thanks for another great challenge :)

Love all the atc's made by the design team

Here is my atc

Anne H. said...

Great challenge and great ATC`s from the DT!
You can see mine Here
Anne xx