Wednesday 10 September 2008

New Beginnings

Thank you everybody for joining in the fun with us last week and welcoming Tilda's Friends to the ATC themes. Please come back a little later to find out who has won the Magnolia stamp and images from our very own Magnolia Design Team Member, Andrea. Details for making your ATC are on the side bar, and don't forget you can now include other cute round faced people on your design, although we don't want to forget Tilda!

This week it is the turn of our Guest Designer Steph, aka Southern Fairy, to set the challenge and tell you a little about herself .. ..

"I haven't been blogging long but I've certainly thrown myself into it! I've clocked up around 300 posts and the majority of them are challenge pieces, I love a good challenge! I have picked the theme 'New Beginnings' as it opens up so many possibilities for so many people. My new beginning is going back to final year at uni and knowing that I'll be working full time this time next year earning my engineers licence that I've worked so hard for with all the coursework and exams. Perhaps your new beginning is having a baby, moving house, a new relationship, getting engaged or married, a new job, a child starting school or maybe it's your first ever blog challenge. Whatever your new beginning is I hope it's a happy one and brings you what you want and deserve."

And Steph has a prize for one lucky entry, some print ribbons, stamped images (including some new PB and Spiral Whisper) and some charms. So let's see your ATC's for this week's theme of


NEW BEGINNINGS

Our Guest Designer StephCaz
Fran


Leann
LynnMaria

Shary Andrea Annie

10 comments:

Unknown said...

well done DT these are gorgeous!

Becky said...

What beautiful ATCs by the DT! Good luck in your final year at Uni Steph!
My ATC is Here!
Love Becky xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A great selection of DT work - nice to see the challenges back again. My ATC is here:-

http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2008/09/tilda-friends-new-beginnings.html

Lyn said...

Great theme this week, well done Steph, and great ATC's from the DT.

Mine is on my blog

http://mickeysmate.blogspot.com/2008/09/tilda-and-friends-atc.html

Diane.W. said...

Great Dt work!
Please find my ATC HERE TFL :O)X

Crafting Diva said...

Hi wonderful atcs I ahve put mine on my blog thanks

darcy48 said...

Great ATCS from the DTHere is my ATC

Beth said...

Thanks for my prize last week! Gorgeous ATC's from the design team, and well done Steph! Here's mine!

Little Old Me said...

Here is my first ever ATC.... I really enjoyed making it and taking part in the challenge... I plan to use the ATC on a card for a New Baby..... I must apologise for the poor photo... not sure why - I will try and get another taken and update this post for you :)

http://justalittleplaceforme.blogspot.com/2008/09/tilda-and-friends-atc-challenge.html

Wallpaper Installation Youngstown said...

Hello mate nice postt