Wednesday 26 March 2008

Chocolate Candy/Image winners

As promised, here are the names of the three lucky ladies who will each win a packet of stamped Magnolia images. If you would like to email me with your name and address, I will arrange for one of the Design Team ladies to send out your package. If there is a particular image that you would like, please let me know and we will try to oblige.

Diane W - Pink Sunflower
Emma - Box Room Crafter
Alison - Crafting Up a Storm

Congratulations ladies. And don't forget, we have a Magnolia Stamp to give away this week so let's see your ATCs!

8 comments:

Alison said...

Oh my goodness, I never win anything lol thanks. I have emailed you Annie.

Andrea, said...

Congratulations to the winners, enjoy your images

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo congrats Ladies :) Enjoy your goodies!!!!

Diane.W. said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I won,can't believe it,I came on to post this weeks ATC & saw my name!!!!
Thankyou sooo much ladies :o)x

Sharon said...

Well done ladies, congratulations!! :-)

angeljakki said...

Well done everyone.

Emma said...

Oh wow!! I'm so chuffed, thank you so much :)

Leann said...

Well done winners!